There's never been a better time to switch to Merchants National Bank!
We want to make moving to Merchants National Bank as easy as possible so we've created forms to assist you in your task.
Use our convenient Switch Kit Forms to make the switch. We provide the tools to transfer your direct deposits, change automatic payments and close your old accounts. This process is easier than you think!
Follow these five easy steps:
1. Open a Merchants National Bank Account. Call or come in and one of our helpful Customer Service Representatives will assist you in determining which account(s) fits your needs best.
2. Stop using the account you are closing. Allow time for outstanding checks to clear. Destroy your ATM and or debit cards, any unused checks and deposit slips.
3. Move your direct deposit(s) to Merchants National Bank.
4. Transfer any automatic payments and debits to Merchants National Bank. Use the Direct Deposit Notice and/or the Automatic Payment Request forms.
5. Make sure all checks have cleared on the account you are closing and use the Request To Close Account form to close your previous account.